Monday, May 21, 2012

Maren turns 9!

So every year on May 20th, I get a reality check of how old I REALLY am. And, let me just say, I felt old yesterday! Our Mare turned 9!! Still can't believe it! We love this girl. Not only funny and so sweet, but such a great example and friend. She loves her family. She loves her friends. And she loves being 9!



Good Birthday Morning!
(notice the wrapping job that her proud father did of the gifts...
a little Christmas, birthday, and Valentine paper all sealed up with duck tape. Ahhh...)
This year is our "family" party year! Yipee! So Maren took along the sistas and one cute little friend to Get Air at the Sportsplex. Girls loved jumping and jumping and jumping. I think our little Claire found her home away from home!

FYI: the night before the girls went to their school's birthday party that included a little hair spray paint and face paint. They didn't want it washed off...gross, I know, but they were happy!


Madi and Maren..bff's :)

We had a special birthday lunch of Maren's favorite foods.
And Grammy and Papa came bearing gifts...
Sewing Lessons!!

Nothing like singing Happy Birthday a half a dozen times and out of tune to make things exciting!
Happy Birthday Maren!!! We love our #1 Girl!


No comments: