Friday, July 6, 2012

Ballet 2012

Maren and Brookie wrapped up their Ballet year at Clytie Adams Ballet with a sweet and wonderful recital up at Weber State. I love it! The girls are so happy performing, the costumes are so cute, and the music is beautiful. The girls did such a great job! Way to go Ladies!


Maren (Alloquette), Claire, Brookie (Twinkle, Twinkle)
It was so great taking Claire to watch the girls during practice. She loved to watch them dance and can't wait until next year when she gets to do the same thing! I can't believe we will have 3 Ballerinas!! So fun!


Mares and Boo so excited to start the big show. I don't know what they loved more, dancing, or the after party with the Magician and moshing to Justin Beber :)


Maren invited her BFF Madi to join us. Thanks for coming!


Brookie and sweet friend Halle.


the Parents with our Ballerina's! Can't wait for Claire to join next time!


No comments: