Friday, July 6, 2012

Girls Weekend

So, my little sista Anne is in college up in Rexburg at BYU-I (or Ricks College back in the day)...
And with Rexburg being such a  fancy getaway destination, my Mom, Emily, Dana and sweet baby Camryn who is perfect, decided to drop in for a quick visit to see Anne and how my old stomping grounds has changed...and believe me...IT'S CHANGED!

So we loaded up in my mini-van (you can't travel to Idaho in anything else) and went on our way. When we arrived Anne had a packed schedule. She took us on a tour of the campus, showed us her cute apartment that I once lived in, went out to dinner, hot tub, and of course laughed and laughed until the wee hours...

Next morning Anne had us out the door and on a hike up to the R, saw a car crash along the way, lunch from my favorite sandwich shop and picnic in the gardens. To top it all of...I had my first pedicure...Yes, I did it. I am not a fan of feet or people touching mine, except for 4 year olds feet and under. But I took faced my fears and did it. It was great! Why haven't I done it sooner?!?

Thanks Anne for a packed and fun filled weekend! Don't worry, we know it's not usually that exciting in Rexburg, but we'll keep it our little secret :)

Dana, baby Camryn (in the carseat), Mom, Me, Anne, and Em

No comments: